Tuesday, February 2, 2010

stop & listen.

bethany dillon's new album is amazing.
there is not a single song on this record that I think is mediocre, every song is perfection.

here is a link to a video about the album. highly recommend listening/buying it. so awesome. I can't get enough. def one of my all-time favourite albums and I've only had it for less than a week.

It's the same slowing down lesson we all learn
But I don't pay much attention
Till I crash and burn

So all together....
Let's stop and sit at His feet....
My sisters and brothers....
- Stop & Listen

You break through my deafness
Swing open the curtain
And I find the courage to get up and walk
I forget my weakness
For You've answered my loneliness
And through the mud on my eyes
I can see my Hope has come
- Get Up And Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading! leave sweet comments here! i appreciate them so so much!