Tuesday, March 9, 2010

something lighter perhaps.

i collect a lot of pictures from random sites. i just like pretty things (as you might have guessed from the title i gave my blog...). i have them all saved up on my computer but they really don't mean anything if they're just sitting there, mise well share. unfortunately i was an irresponsible picture-saver and i don't remember where i got them from so i can't really give credit but most of them are from flickr but i should let you know that i did not take any of them (too bad...)


just some random photos for your tuesday morning. awesome.
i should get started on some work today. hmmm... i think though i will go to this leadership/dialogues something something where an enviro/science reporter is talking. sounds sort of neat. i like the environment.

have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. I love these photos. Have you checked out tumblr.com? It's microblogging at it's finest. And full of wonderful images and quotes. Some of my favorites are: http://quote-book.tumblr.com/ , http://kari-shma.tumblr.com/, and http://fuckyeahhlove.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are some really stunning photos! I especially love the shoe wall, I would LOVE to have that many fun and colorful shoes and a place to store all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey crystal, thank you for the tumblr sites. i checked them out - pretty cool!

    sandy, i love the shoes too! so colourful! unfortunately I can't walk in heels but one day (ONE DAY!) I will hopefully be able to and then I will purchase outrageous shoes like this and take pictures of them, in them, all the time!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading! leave sweet comments here! i appreciate them so so much!