Tuesday, April 27, 2010

vblog - numero uno: twitter creepin' & summer beginnings.

hope you enjoy all my awkward moments.



these are so much easier to do than typing things - let me know if you like it or not!!

DISCLAIMER: CONSIDERING SOMEONE WHO I SHALL NOT NAME - AJTHEWONDERDOG - JUST TWEETED THIS RIDICULOUS VIDEO TO PEOPLE AT TSN I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT I AM JOKING (FOR THE MOST PART) AND THAT I'M NOT ACTUALLY STALKING ANYONE. BUT IF YOU DO FEEL SO INCLINED TO CONFRONT ME ABOUT THIS I WILL BE RETURNING TO MCCOWAN STARBUCKS IN SEPTEMBER...

4 comments:

  1. They are handsome because they are on tv. Ugly people work in radio, beautiful people in TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not just talking about the one's on tv. I don't discriminate. I like producer guys, director guys, newsroom guys, graphic guys, the guy that does the ticker guy, cameramen, etc. ahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOL'ed at the end & at the story, even though the story is kinda sadd, hahaha maybe he was having a bad day. Oh and this happens to me sometimes: I go in thinking about my order then I just blurt it out without really listening to what the person behind the counter is saying! and only after the blurting out do I realize they were saying Hi to me. hahaha SO THERE, that should make you feel better. or not. I doubt he's as socially awkward as I am, whoever he is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah oh my goodness you are to funny!
    Please continue to make Vlogs that was so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading! leave sweet comments here! i appreciate them so so much!