Monday, June 14, 2010

what i'm dreaming of.


hmmm, wouldn't this be nice? ubc or sfu, that's what i'm thinking of. one extreme - staying home, going to laurentian@georgian - or heading west and starting my university experience over (not from scratch though obvs).

i think i would love it out west because it's artsy and beautiful and a completely new place than where i am now. i might be too late to go there now but i hope i'm not. i guess i'll just have to find out. as always, i'm just trying to trust God to help me figure out what the best plan would be.

1 comment:

  1. GO!

    I didn't go, and I still have days where I daydream about what COULD HAVE BEEN.

    So my advice to you, although it would suck for your friends back home, is to GO!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading! leave sweet comments here! i appreciate them so so much!