Saturday, March 12, 2011

i am Your servant, come to bring You glory as is fit for the work of Your hands.

i've been told all my life [by strangers] that they see extraordinary things in me. i've never known what that's meant. i still have no idea how that is going to manifest itself. but i believe it's true. and i can feel it. i've always felt different. i've always wanted different. and in recent years, i've realized that that was never about me, but a much greater picture that took me a while to see. i'm now coming into something. and i'm going to give it all [i wanna waste it all on You God]. because whatever God's plan is for me, i have absolutely no doubt that it is going to be the MOST EXTRAORDINARY thing for me. i want my life's purpose to be for His glory. my eyes are opening, my heart is swelling, my passions are boiling inside, and, Lord, i just cannot WAIT to see what's in store. my expectations are high because i don't want to make my requests small before the Creator of the Universe. i want to be totally open to the life, the blessings, the dreams, He wants me to have.

i want to love,
i want to create,
i want to plant,
i want to inspire,
i want to lead,
i want to demonstrate,
i want to initiate,
i want to plan,
i want to evoke,
i want to teach,
i want to equipt,
i want to learn,
i want to win,
i want to worship,
i want to run,
i want to fight,
i want to challenge,
i want to be stretched,
i want to bless,
i want to move,
i want to BE.

i want to BE God's image, His vision, of me; i want to not be limited to the things of this world but make my focus, my goal, to always BE what it is that He wants me to be.

things are moving. i can't explain it. but i am expectant, i am excited, i am eager, i am willing now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, according to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain." - Philippians 1:19-22

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37:4

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." - Romans 8:18-20,22,26,28

finally, my prayer is always this...

"that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God." - Philippians 1:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading! leave sweet comments here! i appreciate them so so much!