Sunday, August 7, 2011

i am going to trust the Lord.



He knows my name
isaiah 43:1 - “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine."

He sees my every move
psalm 139:7-10 - "Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast."

He thinks about me
psalm 139:16-18 - "Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand—
when I awake, I am still with you."

He is with me
joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

He will fight for me
exodus 14:14 - "The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

He made me in His image
genesis 1:27 - "So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them."

He is my safe place
psalm 62:6-8 - "Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, you people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge."

He has a plan for me
jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

He is good
psalm 119:68 - "You are good, and what you do is good; teach me your decrees."

He is freedom
2 corinthians 3:17 - "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom."

He is always with me
matthew 28:20 - "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading! leave sweet comments here! i appreciate them so so much!