Tuesday, January 10, 2012

allie in oz: day 16!

hello friends! it's been a while!

brooke and I are now back in "sydney" - aka an hour outside of the city in the area called st. mary's - for the moment. we spent the last week in what I have termed "meh melbourne". more on that later. mainly we just unsuccessfully shopped but we had some pretty exceptional days like two along the great ocean road and a wonderful day of nature and penguins at phillip island. we stayed with lovely people. now, as I already mentioned, we're outside sydney at pete's family home (he is the blonde man from the new years photos!) and he is taking us to a family friend's (of his and brooke's) vacation home in wise man's ferry, a beautiful beach side cottage! hello! today brooke and I did one last wander around sydney's circular quay (where the opera house and bridge are located) and took a ferry to beautiful watsons bay for lunch. it was super windy but the sun was blazing and the temperature was perfect! I bid adieu to my beloved city. sad, sad day.

I'll be back next year sydney! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading! leave sweet comments here! i appreciate them so so much!