Friday, April 20, 2012

on the "eve" of our roadtrip.

sorry for my blogging silence. it's been a whirlwind week or two. essay and exam writing, along with all the other exciting things going on. i have much to catch you up on!

finished school for the semester.
got my hair done!
got a NEW JOB!

now i'm trying to get all organized for our roadtrip to myrtle beach tomorrow!


tensions are high, which is discouraging... i need to learn to not take what i think are redundant comments or questions so personally. i need patience and compassion! if i'm focusing so much on the negative then i'll forget important things like, hey! my passport!

gotta get clothes sorted, food sorted, sunscreen and necessities sorted. i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed now as i battle a sore throat and fatigue... sickness... something i rarely deal with [sweet timing bro!].

sometimes i'm thankful when going into what should be exciting things like this - negatively - because then it lowers my expectations, forces me to focus on the now, and helps me then enjoy when things really are good. which i know they will be. just need to put aside my anxieties or frustrations!

please pray for safe travels, fun time, unity, and joy!

and then when i come back, i'll get back into the swim of blogging! weee!!

have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy you're trip Allie! Collect some shells and get you're self a free pedicure (i.e. walks on the beach and a bottle of nail polish) =D Praying for safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!!! I really like your blog!!! If you want take a look at my blog!! Follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and FB??!!! I follow you back of course!!! Let me know!! Hope see you soon on my blog! kiss :D

    http://thefashionscan.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/thefashionscan

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading! leave sweet comments here! i appreciate them so so much!